Angelslocks Issues policy
When goods are received we recommend that they are checked immediately so that any issues can be resolved in good time. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase please report your issue and return the hair including a copy of the invoice to us immediately. By installing the hair extensions you are accepting that you are happy with the shade, design and all other specification of the hair.
All issues must be reported by the registered account holder.
If a problem occurs after application please contact us with-in 30 days of the original purchase date to request an Issues Form so that you can notify us in writing of exactly what the problem is. Once the form is received it must be completed and returned to us immediately so that we can assist further.
If we request the hair to be returned for testing this must be done with-in 7 days to prevent any further potential damage to the hair that you are experiencing issues with. Along with the hair you must also include the original invoice. Failure to return the hair with in the 7 day period from when requested will result in no further action being taken in regards to the complaint.
Upon receipt of the hair a full investigation will be carried out where a series of tests will be carried out on the hair concerned.
All of the Angelslocks hair range is made from 100% human hair meaning that this is a natural product and just like all human hair will vary from batch to batch in the amount of wave or texture that the hair holds naturally.
Please note that any hair which has not been fully clarified and checked by the stylist for product build up prior to sending to us will not be tested and return postage will be the responsibility of the sender.
The following goods will not be accepted for complaint:
• Goods which have been tampered with via colour processes or chemical treatments.
• Goods which have been poorly applied or maintained
• Hair deterioration caused by heat damage
• Hair which has been compromised by the use of unsuitable products
• Hair which the colour has been compromised by the use of unsuitable products.
• Hair which has been compromised by holidays, sun, chlorinated water, hard water, or hair exposed to sun cream or products containing colouration.